New Orleans Tour
New Orleans, Louisiana
October 26 – 30, 2021
- Round trip air transportation between Philadelphia or Pittsburgh, PA to New Orleans, LA (including air taxes,
government fees and current fuel surcharges k subject to change without notice at the discretion of the airline).
- Private deluxe motorcoach transportation in New Orleans & Lafayette, LA.
- Four (4) nights’ hotel accomodations: two (2) nights at the Wyndham Hotel French Quarter, New Orleans
and two (2) nights at the Drury Inn, Lafayette.
- Eight (8) included meals: four (4) hotel breakfasts, one (1) lunch, three (3) dinners.
- Guided tours of New Orleans, Lafayette, St. Martinville and Avery Island.
- Visit to the National WWII Museum, New Orleans.
- Dinner Jazz Cruise aboard the Steamboat Natchez.
- Free time to enjoy the French Quarter Market.
- Guided boat tour of Louisiana’s Atchafalaya Basin Swamp.
- Tour of the Tabasco Factory and Visitor’s Center, Avery Island.
- Visit to the Avery Island Jungle Gardens.
- Tour of the Rip Van Winkle Gardens and Joseph Jefferson Mansion, New Iberia, Louisiana.
- Luggage handling for one (1) suitcase per person.
- Service’s of a Boscov’s Travel Tour Escort.
- All taxes and gratuities for included features, including gratuities for
your tour escort, motorcoach driver and local guides.
Cost Per Person
|Air Transportation From||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
Click Here to download full trip Itinerary and Reservation Coupon